Composition: Diclofenac Sodium & Lidocaine Hydrochloride
Diclofenac sodium is a derivative of phenylacetic acid class of non-steroidal with antirheumatic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic and antipyretic properties. Strongly inhibits the synthesis of prostaglandins and also has an inhibitory effect on platelet aggregation.
Lidocaine is applicable for anaesthesia strength that works rapidly on fast distribution of tissues and through the blood acts on brain barrier and the placenta.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Acute gout
- Ankylosing spondylitis
- Back pain, sprains and strains
- Soft tissue sports injuries
- Bone and joint surgery
- Problems of the genital/anal area
- Active or recurrent peptic ulcers
- Asthmatic patients
- Disorders of blood coagulation
- Patients with porphyria
- Children under the age of 14 years
Dosage and Directions for use:
Not intended for intravenous route administration. Injected deep intramuscularly.
Adults: One injection daily.
The dosage of two injections in severe cases at an interval of a few hours can be given per day by the way of exception.
- Skin rash
- Epigastric pain
- Patients suffering from impairment of hepatic, cardiac, or renal function should be carefully monitored.
- Patients having a history of G.I.ulceration, haematemesis or melaena, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease.