Composition: Levofloxacin 500 mg
Levofloxacin is a broad spectrum bactericidal agent from the chemical group fluoroquinolone and is the pure S(-) enantiomer of the racemic drug substance ofloxacin. The antibacterial spectrum of levofloxacin covers many Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacteria.
- Acute sinusitis
- Acute exacerbation of chronic bronchitis
- Community-acquired pneumonia
- Urinary tract infections like pyelonephritis
- Skin and soft tissue infections
- Previous hypersensitivity reactions to levofloxacin, other quinolones or any other ingredient
- During pregnancy and lactation
- A history of tendon disorders
Dosage and Directions for use:
Dylevo tablets should be administered whole and might be taken with meals or an empty stomach.
Dylevo is to be taken once or twice daily in a usual dose of 250 to 500mg. The dosage will depend on the type of pathogen and the severity of the infection.
Consumption of dose in terms of hours is suggested by a physician.
- Fungal overgrowth and proliferation of other resistant micro-organisms
- Blood and lymphatic system disorders
- Metabolic and nutritional disorders like hypoglycemia in diabetic patients
- Headache, dizziness, drowsiness
- Respiratory and thoracic disorders
- Gastrointestinal infections
- Skin and subcutaneous tissue infections
- Clostridium difficile-associated diseases
- Patients predisposed to seizures
- Patients with renal impairment
- Prevention of photosensitisation