Lysine Hydrochloride USP 150 mg
Thiamine Hydrochloride IP 2.5 mg
Pyridoxine Hydrochloride IP 1 mg
Cyanocobalamin IP 7.5 mcg
Nicotinamide IP 25 mg
Riboflavin sodium phosphate IP 3.5 mg
D-Panthenol IP 2.5 mg
Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate IP 4 mg
Lysine is used for preventing and treating cold sores (causing virus is Herpes simplex labialis).
Thiamine is required by our bodies to properly use carbohydrates.
Zinc is important in performing various biological activities including the growth and the development of health of body tissues, metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates and proteins. Also helps in the development of cell mediated immunity.
Riboflavin is involved in many processes in the body like as for the development of many things in the body including the skin, characteristic lesions, sore and raw tongue, lips, throat, ulcers in mouth, lining of the digestive tract, blood cells, loss of hair and brain function.
Pyridoxine is important in the breakdown of protein, fats and carbohydrates from foods into products needed by the body.
Cyanocobalamine is a man-made form of vitamin B12 used to prevent and treat low blood levels of this vitamin. Vitamin B12 is important to maintain the health of your metabolism, blood cells and nerves.
The pathways for Niacin (Nicotinic acid and Nicotinamide) are very similar. In cells, Nicotinic acid is readily converted to its amide which is a component of the coenzyme nicotinamide-adenine-dinucleotide (NAD) and its phosphate (NADP) involved in oxidation-reduction reactions. These pyridine nucleotides act as hydrogen acceptors in the electron transport chain in tissue respiration, glycolysis and fat synthesis.
D-Panthenol helps nourish and add vital moisture to skin, first by sealing in hydration by boosting the skin barrier, but also by helping to rejuvenate and revitalize skin cells, helping to defy the aging process.
- Multivitamin syrup with zinc is indicated for supportive nutritional supplementation in conditions in which the vitamin B-complex is required prophylactically.
- Vitamin deficiencies may be associated with restricted diets, improper food intake, decreased absorption and prolonged stress, infections or chronic fevers, following burns and trauma
- Diabetes mellitus patients who have reduced their food diet and its selection
- Hepatobiliary tract disease
- In surgery and inconvalescence
- In acute diarrhea in children, Zinc sulphate should be used as an adjunct to oral rehydration salts.
- In children
Dosage and Directions for use:
As a vitamin supplement: 1 year upto 6 years, 2.5 ml per day; 6-12 years, 5 ml per day; Above 12 years, 10 ml per day
In acute diarrhea; Children under 6 months, 5 ml daily for 10 to 14 days.
6 months to 5 years, 10 ml daily for 10 to 14 days.
Shake well before use.
There are no known restrictions to the use of DYVIT syrup.