Type: Oral Suspension
Each 5 ml contains
Paracetamol BP 120mg
DURO-PLUS oral suspension is highly effective/efficacious; Antipyretic; Analgesic.
- Fever, cold/flu, headache, body ache, migraine, toothache, sore throat.
- For the reduction of fever and as a treatment to relieve symptoms of cold and flu.
Dosage and Directions for use:
Do not give to babies less than 2 months of age.
Age: 2-3 months
If your baby weighs 4 kg then one 2.5 ml spoonful. Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Do not give more than 2 doses. If your child is still feverish after two doses, talk to your doctor.
3 Months- 1 Year
1 year- 6 Years
6 Years-12 Years
Given orally 3 to 4 times daily
Do not give more than4 doses in any 24 hour period. Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
Do not give this medicine to your child for more than 3 days without speaking to your doctor.
2.5 to 5 ml 3-4 times or as advised by a physician.
Method of administration:
For oral administration. Shake it well before use.
- Hypersensitivity to paracetamol.
- Patients with severe hepatic dysfunction.
Precautions for use:
- Do not give to babies less than 2 months of age.
- For infants i.e. 2-3 months, no more than 2 doses should be given.
- Do not give more than 4 doses in 24 hour period.
- Leave at least 4 hours between doses.
- Do not give this medicine to your child for more than 3 days without the consult of your doctor.
- Keep out the sight and reach of children.